2021 Marshall, Mitchell, Rhodes USC Endorsement Application
The Marshall, Mitchell and Rhodes Scholarship Campus Endorsement process evaluates competitive USC candidates for graduate study in the UK-Ireland. Desired qualities are demonstrated through academic excellence, social responsibility, and evidence that a candidate will be a leader both within his or her profession and within the broader community.
Before applying for Campus Endorsement, please thoroughly review details for each of the UK-Ireland Scholarships on the Academic Honors and Fellowships website:
• Marshall Scholarship
• Mitchell Scholarship
• Rhodes Scholarship
USC applicants seeking University endorsement for one or more of the UK-Ireland Scholarships must complete this application and submit all supplemental materials by Tuesday, June 1, 2021 by 11:59pm. Candidates only need to submit one application to be considered for multiple awards.
At the time of application, an applicant must:
• be a U.S. Citizen (with the exception of Rhodes).
• be a rising senior or a recent alumni who meets the scholarships age/graduation date criteria
• have a minimum cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.70
• have clear demonstration of strong academic capabilities and, if relevant, extensive research experience.
• have strong reasoning and dedication to pursuing graduate study in the United Kingdom or Ireland.
• have demonstration of leadership, moral character, and global cultural competency that support the applicant's ability to serve as a representative of the United States while abroad.